GONU1100W 1GE+3FE+WiFi+CATV GPON ONU
GONU1100W is a GPON technology based gateway ONU designed for home and SOHO (small office and home office) users. With 1GE+ 3FE, 1 WiFi, 1 CATV and 1 PON interfaces, GONU1100W is a fast, convenient, flexible, secure and highly integrated GPON HGU broadband connection device. It is designed with one optical interface which is compliant with ITU-T G.984.X (G.984.5 support) and ITU-T G.988 Standards.
The fiber access provides high-speed data channels and meets FTTH requirements, which can provide enough bandwidth Supports for a variety of emerging network services. Options with two POTS voice interfaces, three channels of 10/100M self-adaption and one channel of 10/100/1000M self-adaption Ethernet interface are provided, which allow simultaneous use by multiple users. Moreover, it has 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi interface and CATV RF interface for either analog TV or DVB-C QAM TV. It supports flexible applications and plug and play, as well as provides high-quality voice, data and high-definition video services to users.
• Use point to multipoint network topology, effectively collect user dispersing Ethernet services and convergence, providing four 10/100M self-adaptive Ethernet interfaces and one WiFi interface (internal • Dynamic bandwidth allocation mechanism enables all users to share the bandwidth of 1.25Gbps reasonably, to realize the reliable quality of service (QoS), to ensure the quality of service of different services in a same network;
• Support multicast VLAN; support IEEE 802.1Q/P VLAN ;
• Use G/EPON uplink and meet IEEE802.3 standards;
• Provide OLT remote management; support local console management; support user-side Ethernet interface line loopback detection;
• Support DHCP Option60 to report physical location information of the Ethernet interface;
• Support PPPoE + for accurate identification of users;
• Support IGMP v2, v3, Snooping;
• Supports broadcast storm suppression;
• Support 802.11b/g/n (WiFi);
• Compatible with 3rd party OLT such as Calix, Huawei, ZTE etc.;
• RF (TV) port enable/disable remotely;